Chewbacca Has A Blog

Chewy has a blog:

"Aaaa aaaaarrrrr rrrrrrrr rrnnnn nn nnhhhh, aaaa aaaaa aaaa aaa uh aaa uh-aaaaaa aaaaRRRRRR HHH. Aaaa guhaaaa aaaaa uhaa aar rrrrnnn uhnnnn nnn uhnhh.
aaaaa aaaa aaaa aaaaarrn nnhhhh, hurrnhhhh. UUUHHHGGG-rrrr! UUUHHHGGG-rrrr!"

Check it out.

Comments

1. Karen from Kalifornia says

You know, if you drink just the right amount, you can figure out what he's saying without the translater.

2. I'll have one of what she's having.

3. Grrrr Argh! Worf gunt AAAAAaaaaaa ggggg hurgh!

4. Chewy needs a podcast. Free idea. We'll host it. And no, I'm not kidding.

5. Let me know if you get any bites. I'd love to contribute, but wouldn't be able to hold up an entire Chewie cast on my own.

6. Ha ha ha. I'm drinking and I'll be damned if Karen isn't right.

7. Oh, are all subscribers in love with Karen from California?

8. Hey i can do better than that and ALL of my webcasting stuff has been hit by a chemical plant fire so its all been affected.

So now people are calling this pod casting.
    I started webcast in 1992 a long time befor ipods.

Webcast was not just a show , It was a film that was goning to change the world O WELL BLACK HAPPENS.

Now i refuse to quit and I'm salvaging and fighting back with scfi storys as i lay the finel road to the SUNDANCE FILM FEST with my entery.

So if some of you like story form raw scripts set
    for filming come and look .

I REFUSE TO GIVE IN AND GIVE UP.

RICHAEL MICHAEL CROSS.

9. Karen from Kalifornia says

Lassie, Timmy needs help! Go, girl! Get help! Go Lassie! Get him some beer. Or thorazine, or whatever the pretty nurse gave him last night. (giggle) and yes, I'm drinking Stone!

10. Michael R. Mennenga says

Everyone loves Karin from Kalifornia. 😉

11. Mark in NY says

Hey, I just wanted some of her stash.

12. You call this a website? I started one in 1184, bringing pics of the torturing and speeches that Ghengis Kahn delivered to my people.

It was not just any website, it was a distribution method for conveying the fear inspired by my warlord.

I'm currently trying to get the rights back from the guys that did Bill and Ted (they purchased them so that guy could play him) so I can make a made for TV movie about him.

You too shall fear him, as he feasts on the bodies of his enemies, and Riverdances to their women's lamentations.
    Or plays Xbox 360.

13. Mark in NY says

Whiskey, tango, foxtrot?

14. Karen from Kalifornia says

To paraphrase my favorite ego, "well, you may want to look up the word in the dictionary, um, what's it called? Oh, yes, satire." 😉 Good one, Rich, golf clap for that one. Just kidding, Mark, I had to think twice about the "Snakes in a Volume" on Wingin' It.

15. Yep; guess that one flew right over my cuckoo's nest. Following that little mini-rant from Timmy I just ran up the flag on general principles. Maybe I like my satire better when served up with anvils on the side. 😉